Symposiums and Events
- - The Bay Area's largest paddlefest in Foster City, CA. The link changes every year.
- Bay Area Paddle Fest - classes, demos, and exhibitors at Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area in Fremont, CA. (May 1-2, 2010)
- Cow Patty Pageant - An annual race and paddle on the Estero Americano in Sonoma County, CA. Benefits the Sonoma Agricultural Land Trust. (February 5, 2011)
- Golden Gate Sea Kayak Symposium - A 3-day instructional gathering aimed towards intermediate and advanced paddlers in and around San Francisco Bay. (February 18-20, 2011)
- Greenland National Kayaking Championship - The annual top event in Greenland kayaking.
- Santa Cruz Kayak Surf Festival - The annual top kayak surfing event on the West Coast. Steamer Lane point break, Santa Cruz, CA. (March 18-20, 2011)
- South Sound Traditional Inuit Kayak Symposium - (SSTIKS) is a family friendly weekend event featuring some of the best instructors and competitors in Greenland-style kayaking. In Twanoh State Park, WA. (June 10-12, 2011)