Next General Meeting: Wednesday February 26th
February 5, 2020 in Announcements, General Meetings by Gwenn Bezard
- Location: An in-door place in Berkeley, CA. The event is opened to BASK members and non-members provided they have reserved a seat. Exact location provided upon registration. Members should check the BASK Calendar or Buzz to reserve a seat. Non-members should contact email@example.com to reserve a seat.
- What to bring: Bring a story to share, a water bottle and re-usable utensils to minimize trash.
- Parking: Street parking or public transportation.
- 5:45 pm: Enjoy Pizza & salad and socialize with fellow paddlers.
- 6:30 pm: BASKers will circle to share tales, tricks, skills, experiences, and calls to action on matters affecting the paddling community, play music, read poems, talk about an upcoming paddle or a great book.
- 8:30 pm: Event ends