Next General Meeting: Wednesday, March 28
- Location: Ground-floor auditorium of the Women’s Building at 3543 18th St. #8, San Francisco
- 6 pm: Doors open; pizza, salad, and dessert provided, $8-10 donation suggested for food cost
- 7 pm: Club news and announcements
- 8 pm: Presentation
- Topic: Haida Gwaii
- Presenter: Mike Higgins
- Presentation Summary: Last summer, four hearty BASK members (Cris Lewis, Ken Sund, John Somers, Mike Higgins) braved the Pacific Northwest to paddle the cold waters around Haida Gwaii, the islands formerly known as the Queen Charlottes, formerly known as Haida Gwaii. We will talk about how hard it is to get there, the amazing people we met, the beautiful paddling we did, and show pictures.
Other Agenda Items
- Vote for BASK officers for 2018-19
- New member introductions
Note: This presentation will NOT be broadcast as a “virtual meeting” or recorded for the BASK YouTube channel.