Next General Meeting: Thursday January 23rd 2020 at Fort Baker, Sausalito
December 17, 2019 in Announcements, General Meetings by Gwenn Bezard
- Location: An in-door place in Fort Baker, Sausalito. The event is opened to BASK members and non-members provided they have reserved a seat. Exact location provided upon registration. Members should check the BASK Calendar or Buzz to reserve a seat. Non-members should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat.
- Special feature: several club members will paddle right before the meeting.
- Special guest: stay tuned!
- What to bring: Bring a story to share, a camp chair, headlamp, warm clothes, water bottle, and re-usable utensils to minimize trash.
- 6 pm: Enjoy Pizza & salad and socialize with fellow paddlers. Do not bring alcoholic beverages please.
- 7 pm: BASKers will circle to share tales, tricks, skills, experiences, and calls to action on matters affecting the paddling community, play music, read poems, talk about an upcoming paddle or a great book.
- 9 pm: Event ends
BASK Annual Holiday Party!